everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
"There was... water. From the Climb. It seems to help, but not for long." It's a relief to latch on to this topic, because it's something she can fix. Something she can move towards, something concrete, which Amalia needs desperately in a shifting, uncertain world. Her shaking has stilled and slowed to a mild tremble; sniffing, she straightens further, clenching and unclenching her hands upon her knees. "I only had one serving, but... if we can get more, we can start to help people. It isn't permanent, though."

Looking back over at Chulane Amalia offers him a sad, tired look. There are bags under her eyes, clear signs of exhaustion in the slender lines of her face. "If we do find it... will you do me a favor? Make sure... promise me Deimos will get some, as soon as you can get it to him. I think... it would be better, coming from you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't - by Amalia - 09-22-2020, 07:00 PM