you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
"I know I am not supposed to be here. I just.." It isn't that he has nowhere else to go. It's that like a dog beaten but still loyal, he heels even now.

The offer of food makes the boy's stomach growl as if it is up to his flesh to answer the older man. The latter part of what he says, however true, makes Remi's fingers dig into his skin. Had his nails not been entirely bitten off they would have jabbed deep into the tanned flesh. The growling in his stomach stops, his hunger curdled by phantom images of what it means for his father to not be done for some time.

A tear slips from the boy's green stare, tracking a winding road down his cheek. Already Remi's fledgling sexual urges have started to take hold such that it's impossible for him to look at Finn for very long. It isn't so much the wealth of skin on display, the hollow but alluring blue eyes or the dance of freckles across his nose, but the simple kindness that makes Remi's cheeks burn with heat. "I am okay. I know I am not allowed in the kitchen." This ain't no charity shop, he's been reminded. Perhaps not here, but elsewhere. Remi more than respects it. His moral compass is impossibly straight (to compensate for the parts of him that aren't). He'd never steal to feed himself. Would never ask others to bend the rules just for him.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 07:45 PM