you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
Remi's eyes dart only briefly to Finn's face before they tumble like lead back to the floor. He's not quite a virgin at this point, though in his mind he is. He's had sex, but it was more akin to having someone emotionlessly slap their arms around his shoulders and calling it a hug. It both was and it wasn't. But he knows enough to know who and how Finn fits into this place, and it causes something inside of his belly to churn blackly. "I do not have any way to pay you for this.." He says slowly, eyes darting up through a curtain of curls before skittering away again. There's no safe part of Finn to fix his eyes on, and so he regards the corner of a chair instead.

Thirsty? A world away in a bed, chained in a way which would make marks nearly the same as the ones on Finn's wrist, he is dying of thirst. He wants to drown in an ocean of fire. In this world though, thirsty as he is, Remi just gives a vague shake of his head. This man—Finn—has already done too much.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 08:28 PM