you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
and into the forest i go,
Whatever he would do or what Finn shouldn’t, he doesn’t know; the not-Spyglass can’t risk the boy being found and thrown out, not now that he’s committed to him, and so he merely adjusts himself to lean properly back against the stairs and address his fellow prostitute. He tsks under his breath, nodding in understanding and straightening up, looking thoughtfully up the stairs. ”Perhaps two of you,” he suggests, rolling his shoulders in a shrug. ”Though whether that’s two of you in bed or two to throw him in the stable is your decision.”

He is aware, of course, of the boy behind him, but there’s little he can do or offer, not unless he wants to risk him being discovered. So instead Finn pulls away from the stairs, meandering over towards the bar as well. He gestures as if to adjust his silks, but from Remi’s perspective, it’s an indication for him to move, to head towards the kitchens where he’s just come from.

”He pay, at least?” he asks the woman.
to lose my mind and find my soul

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Finn - 09-12-2020, 09:50 PM