you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
Remi doesn't notice the trembling. Whether it's caused by his own anger and pain or whether this is Finn's subconscious trying to shift the world around them, he hasn't a clue. That the older man's words are said without insult doesn't mean the almost-alchemist doesn't hear them that way. His lashes flutter over eyes bright with tears as if he might somehow blink them out of existence. His teeth clench making his jaw pulse with anger that looks too big on him, too clumsy.

"I.." Remi stammers, his anger too exhausting to hold. Shoulders slumping, his eyes fall to the sink and away from Finn's face and the contours of his body that can be easily seen through the silk. "What...do you need me to do..?" He asks, his willingness to be of service, to do what he is told not at all held back by the fear of what it is he'll be asked to do. Finn is older, stronger, more experienced. Just as men want him for certain things, might he not want the same? In this place of dark desires and filthy passions, being asked to be useful seems a dangerous thing indeed.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 10:59 PM