you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
and into the forest i go,
Of course there’s been an accident. There was always going to be an accident, and there’s no getting away from it. Finn is flushed with fever heat already, and the thrum of the heartbeat in the walls grows more frantic. He glances back at Remi as if he doesn’t recognise him at all, stormy eyes following the scattering dust of silks as they pepper the floor. ”I suppose I had better go,” he murmurs, his voice the calm timbre of those who know they are already damned.

He glances towards the sound of the voice - there’s a burning outline of light, now, showing a door that seemed far further away only a moment ago. It feels like something is dripping from the ceiling - water, perhaps, or ink. Nothing makes sense and it’s difficult to put the pieces together. Where are they? Why can’t he put the pieces together? His feet take him towards the door regardless, as if it’s the only thing he’s capable of doing now.
to lose my mind and find my soul

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Finn - 09-13-2020, 06:57 PM