you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
Finn's knee is well aimed. The larger man tumbles backwards as his hands go to his throbbing groin. A stumble-step or two has him tripping over his own feet and tipping over backwards. Flailing for purchase on whatever he can grab, his hands find only the silk of the drapes and down he goes. The back of his head cracks flatly against the floor, upon a broach as it happens. A rather nice one too. It was probably how he meant to pay for all of this. Blood slowly pools away from his slack-jawed face, glittering beautifully against the dark wood floor.

"I thought you said it wouldn't be you." A voice wonders from the darkness. No soon has he spoken, shadows pull back to reveal Remi sitting casually against the windowsill. He frowns at his father, dead and fat and mean on the ground. Glancing up towards a much more youthful Finn, this iteration of Remi is not as bothered by his nakedness. Not outwardly, anyway.

"An accident yes, but you said it wouldn't be you." His voice is free of judgement, just as Finn's had been downstairs in the kitchen.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-13-2020, 08:02 PM