the night is lovely as a rose
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
You deepen the kiss, your almond eyes closing as you give in to the taste of her mouth and the sway of the water beneath your feet. It's intoxicating, mesmerizing, to be standing off the ocean shore with a beautiful woman in your arms. The hand on her cheek moves back, coiling beneath her dark braid to rest on the back of her neck; your other one slips around her waist, pulling her closer to you.

"No you," you growl against her lips, and she'll be able to feel it as you grin, the scruff of your beard moving on her face. "Yer brave, an' strong, an' givin', an gorgeous-" Every compliment is punctuated by a kiss to another part of her face, cheek and forehead and nose and jaw. "The only downside is yer so damned amazin' everyone wants a piece'a ya, an' I want it all fer me."
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Happily, she’s pulled closer, Vai smiling back against his lips, her nose scrunching as she playfully tries to push his bearded face away where it scrapes annoyingly against her cheek. It doesn’t stop her from leaning in again, though, the witch stealing another kiss, before suddenly Zeph’s covering her in them. ”Hey!” She giggles, her free arm moving around him in return.

”I’m all yours,” she says, the words seeming wonderfully serious all of a sudden. And there’s a sweeter smile on her face as she peers up at him, fingers reaching to run along the scruff on his chin. ”I might be busy as all hell, but I’m still all yours. Just tag along for the ride and you’ll never have to be without me.” She winks.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Serious and silly, the perfect combination to disarm you - and that's what she's managed to do. You show no sign of stopping in your affections, turning next to kiss the fingers that play across your scruff, your hold on her tightening as you do. "I can do that," you murmur against her, raising an eyebrow to punctuate it. Already you can feel yourself getting lost, the nagging awareness that you were supposed to be paying attention to something thoroughly dwarfed by a lack of fucks for anything but the woman in your arms.

But you were supposed to be paying attention to something, Zephyr. You were supposed to pay attention to the birds.

Whether from boredom, irritation, or just to be a shit, Noe decides that this is the opportune time to hop right off your shoulder and take to the sky. You only manage to get out half a strangled curse before dropping down into the ocean, all sense of stability lost.

"Fuckin' cunt-sucker!" is the colorful refrain that heralds your return to the surface of the sea. "See if I feed you again! Bird-brained son-of-a ghost whale's shit!" You're treading water and sputtering, as you look around for Vai. So much for your romantic moment. Here's what you get for thinking with your cock.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

”Good,” Vai murmurs, happily leaning closer against him, taking a second to admire this man in her arms. This man who takes her walking on waves with wine and stale bread, who agrees to tag along with her shenanigans just to spend time with her. ”Zeph,” she murmurs, able to feel the words start to itch on her tongue, though she’s not sure whether or not she should say them. And just a she’s about to take the plunge when Noe fucks off and Zeph does it instead.

Vai can’t help it - to see him colourfully swearing from the water has her cackling like the witch she is - and then obviously Haku does the same disappearing act and she goes splashing after him with a delighted scream.

Only her hand is visible at first - the hand holding the open wine bottle, importantly - before she surfaces again, panting and grinning at him. ”It’s just a bit of water,” she says, giggling and splashing at him, taking another drink of wine with her free hand.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
You're laughing in time with her cackle, somewhat embarrassed but thoroughly amused, when her own hel plays the same vanishing trick and she drops into the sea. Immediately you're moving toward her, reaching out to hitch an arm under her shoulder and around her waist, your strong legs keeping you afloat even as you take on some of her weight. Thank fuck you recently redid the waterproofing on your bag.

Reassured that she's okay, you let your concern give way to amusement. "All part'a my master plan," you tease back playfully, dipping your chin under the surface and coming back with a mouthful of water, which you proceed to spit in her face while making a grab for the wine.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Vai is more than okay, taking the wine from her lips just in time for Zeph to spit water at her. Swearing colourfully and trying to keep the bottle away from him (she fails, of course, given that he’s basically helping to hold her above the surface), eventually the witch surrenders the drink and concentrates more on staying float, her arms slipping around him.

”Of course you have a master plan,” she says, her words muffled by the way she’s kissing the side of his neck. ”What’s next, then? Or does the schedule of the debonair rogue end with us splashing about in the sea?” Because Vai doesn’t actually mind, if that’s the case.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
Salty kisses while bobbing in wine-tinted water are not how you envisioned the evening going, but you're a master of working with the unexpected. In addition to being capable of carrying everything you could ever need (and many, many things you don't), your bag is useful for its tendency to float, a feature brought about by your shoving it full of inflated bladders at one point or other. See? Always prepared, that's you.

"We've a long way t'go before th'end, taku kairangi." You punctuate this with a kiss on her nose, detangling from her grasp and placing the bag between you and passing back the wine. "Here, hold ont'a this while I find- fuck, I got too much shit in here. Lemme see..." There's a bit more cursing and a lot of sputtering as you dig through the bag, trying valiantly to keep too much water from getting inside. At last you awkwardly pull out a rolled-up rug, balancing it haphazardly across your shoulders and sealing up the bag.

"Ah. Aite. Madam, yer chariot awaits." With much less showmanship than you might otherwise have (you are, after all, still treading water in the open ocean), you unroll the carpet and let it go, watching in smug pleasure as it hovers about four inches above the surface of the sea.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Vai raises her eyebrows as the bag is suddenly thrust between them, though she’s happy to bob around with it and drink the wine while Zeph rifles around. ”If you take out a picnic blanket, I’d like to politely decline until we’re on the shore,” she remarks with a chuckle, lowering the bottle to tilt her head curiously at the rug he produces. She’s only joking, and is about to say as much when he unfurls it and would you fucking believe it - the bastard thing hovers above the water.

”Well aren’t you full of surprises,” she murmurs, blue eyes glittering wickedly as she passes back the bottle to try and haul herself onto the carpet. It’s a delicate manoeuvre, going from weightless water to regular ol’ gravity, but her wet clothes do cling to her quite wonderfully, if she does say so herself. ”A magic flying carpet,” she remarks. ”Pretty sure there’s a fairytale about that.” Reaching out, she offers him a hand - whether for the wine or to help him up? That’s up to Zeph.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
You're more than happy to bob in the water and watch her climb onto the rug, openly admiring the way her damp clothes cling to her curves, rising up her ass tantalizingly. Disastrously as this date has gone, it's still going pretty well if you do say so yourself.

"A story, eh?" You pass her the wine and then the bag, then grip the surprisingly stable carpet and hoist yourself up. "I - hnph - always enjoy a good story." Your shoulder is not having a good time, and the effort is a reminder that you are not as young as you were. Rolling onto your back you pant a moment, clenching your jaw through the pain. "Aite. Detour over. All part'a th'plan."
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Accepting wine and bag, Vai settles them on the carpet where the alcohol won’t tip over, and shifts to make room for Zeph as he comes to join her. ”We have that in common. And do you mean that us getting a soaking and flying away on a magic carpet was a detour?” Giggling, the witch shifts to lay down with him, draped across his chest, her fingers absently working at the tender muscles of his bad shoulder.

”I think it’s been perfect, so far.” Leaning up, Vai presses her lips against Zeph’s. ”Where to next, then? Bonus points if we don’t have to sit up for a while.” She winks, settling down again and letting out a long, content sigh.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
A contented hum rumbles from your chest as she drapes herself across you, your arm coming up around her reflexively, fingers trailing patterns over her damp back. The caress of your shoulder feels wonderful, and your eyes roll back as you moan in open pleasure, painfully pleased with this turn of events. "Aye. A detour."

You return her kiss with your own, lifting your head to follow her away before flopping back down on the rub. "I think yer perfect." The words are mumbled but sincere, your hand already making its way to cup around her very perfect ass. "We got a bit'a time 'fore we reach our final stop. Open t'suggestions on how we might pass the time." A wicked grin lights your face, and you give a firm, expressive squeeze.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”And I think you’re a hopeless flatterer. But I love it.” Vai grins, stretching out decadently on the rug (and over Zeph), more than happy to let the warmth of their bodies chase away the chill of the sea. At his suggestion (and his squeeze of her ass), the witch feels a filthy smile tug at her lips as well, and it’s little effort to swing a leg over his hips and settle herself astride him. ”I’ve got a few suggestions,” she murmurs, leaning in close again to taste his lips, hands running down the length of his chest.

”But you better sit tight, or we’ll both end up falling into the ocean again.” Already her fingers have found the bottom of his shirt, pushing up so her kisses can drop lower, over tanned musculature and the odd scar, nipping playfully here and there.

vervain
I am always on your side
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
But I love it. An retort jumps immediately to your tongue, but you bite it back, not sure if this is the moment or the time. Instead you allow yourself to indulge in the sensation of her against you, pushing up the bottom of her dress and running your hands to her lower back. "Do ya now?" you smirk, but before you can say much more she's captured your lips as her willing captives, causing you to arc against her hips.

"That a threat or a promise?" You're trying to remove her dress in earnest now, even as she runs her mouth tantalizingly over your chest. Your next destination will be her thighs, and then your fingers will slip down in between them, hunting greedily for the heat of her clit. Can't be the only one having a good time, after all. Not very gentleman-like.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

It probably isn’t any surprise to Zeph that Vai isn’t wearing any underwear beneath her dress, and she gasps against his chest and presses against his fingers as they go seeking the heat between her thighs. ”I appreciate your efforts,” she mumbles, grinning into her kisses and strumming her fingers down his sides. ”But you arranged the whole date. Let me take the lead for now.”

Vai’s hands reach his pants now, unbuckling his belt as she briefly leans back up to kiss him again, moaning into his mouth and giving him a not-so-gentle squeeze. Despite her words, the witch does very little to encourage his wandering fingers away; in fact her rolling hips belie her enthusiasm.

vervain
I am always on your side