We Used To Vacation {O}
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Life is hard that's why no one survives
I'm much older than I thought I'd be
In a very small mercy, the loopy ascended managed to hold his tongue the whole time he was considered, giving Amaris more than enough room to put together his words. ”No, uh... wait, yes, it has to be around here somewhere.” Nate agrees, looking down corners like he’s trying to catch the building off guard. ”I just,” A helpless sort of laugh leaves him, half dizzy hysterical joy, and half panic, ”All the streets look the same here, with the, the snow, and the walls.” His arms are thrown out so widely he nearly toppled over, stumbling into the woman’s path quite by accident. ”Sorry, excuse me.” Came the hasty apology.

Having someone walking along with him eased a tremendous amount of anxiety, and as much as this woman was a stranger, she was also the only person who had stopped to check in on him. That had to be worth something. It was worth something, he simply wasn’t in the right mindset to be able to parse it. He did manage a wide grin, gaze flicking to the dragon again as a story began to unfold. ”What kind of tribute do you have to give?” If he ever wanted a chance at getting his own mini myth, he needed all the details possible.

”Pemota found me.” Nate hums, not that the woman had asked. Where was she now? Why did he keep losing precious things? ”I was... in a dark place. I thought I was alone, abandoned, but she found me.” Both hands come to grasp at his chest, and, as if this had been staged, a picture perfect moment, a little starwhal descends from above a roof, a decidedly disgruntled bend to her dimly glowing form.

With one crisis solved, and easily, Nate was all the more eager to find the Kraai, find his fiancé. ”I’ll find Sunjata there. I... I think I lost him, but we... we have a system. He comes here to check in, and I get lost while he works.” This is how it’s always worked, when he’s been alone in Halo. He does what he wants, wastes most of a day, and comes back to the Kraai to spend the night, then: ”We go home the next morning.”
Feel like a fool, yeah, like a dancing fool, yeah
Footloose and fancy free

Messages In This Thread
We Used To Vacation {O} - by Nate - 09-14-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Amaris - 09-15-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 04:56 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Amaris - 09-16-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Nate - 09-17-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 08:34 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Nate - 09-21-2020, 03:49 AM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Amaris - 09-21-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: We Used To Vacation {O} - by Nate - 09-22-2020, 03:52 PM