Mini Event tell me, if you can
HG New Leadership
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Now it was no secret Oliver didn't like some people. Like Neron: he was a jackass. Or that man he met at the docks that one time: he was also a jackass. So of course he wanted to become leader! He was smart and now a unicorn AND it would mean the jackasses of Caido couldn't become leader!!! HA AHA HA.

It was time for the fancy shmanchy meeting and Oliver really didn't want to leave his room become it was so warm under fifty million blankets but.... sun was also warm. So he set out wearing a long sleeve black button-up shirt and black leather pants because those were the warmest things he could find in his closet (thank goodness he hid away the sweaters before he got sick). His arrival was rather quiet in terms of how much he spoke, but his eyes were wide awake, scanning the crowd and rapidly looking at, well, everything! Soooo many people! So so so many! And then Wessex. Wessex. OH ho HO. She doesn't even go here! He knew exactly what he was going to say now! Seeing as... he didn't plan his speech and all he had with him was a blank piece of paper he was going to write on.

It was time to speak and Oliver stepped right on up to the podium. Offering a rather big smile to all those watching he knew exactly how great he looked (and the sun was right down on him and it felt great).

"Hello! My fellow humans of the Grounds! I'm gonna tell you exactly why I should become leader." With a simple nod he started off his main things on why he was perfect and why Wessex wasn't.

"Now, we all want this place to be happy, yeah? Like... with flowers and lots of life growing and living! So I will help ensure that we can live such a life! I also made a blacksmith shop to help provide people with the goods they need to protect themselves! And I want to help make it so others can do something like that! So lets say you wanna.... open up a shop where you make dresses? Sure! Fuck yeah! I'll help you make it!" Dresses were pretty... not pretty on him, no, he didn't have the legs for it. But dresses were pretty!

Thinking for a moment, the next idea dawned on him! Yes! "And Unicorns!! We can figure out more information about those pretty unicorns!" Ahhh those new unicorns were probably so pretty! IF only he was a pretty unicorn too.

Tapping his foot for a second, he thought for a second. "Oh and uh... fighting... yeah, we can work on training and uh getting weapons so that people wont die... because dying is not fun." Wow, he really was such a brilliant man.

Then his eyes narrowed. "Now. Now I'm gonna talk about something important: Wessex. She doesn't live here anymore! Also... why the fuck is she even running again? I voted her out and so did you. So I'm not saying she shouldn't be ruler... but she shouldn't be ruler." Last he heard she was living off in Halo or some stupid thing like that.

"Thank you for listening to me... remember, a vote for Oliver is a vote for the support of Unicorns." And with that he waddled away from the podium.

Oliver has...

Helped prepare for LongNight within days of arrival {PQ} when prayer is not enough
Helped set up a Potter studio {PQ} feet of play
Helped set up the Military Barracks and Training Grounds  {PQ} grit and fire and steel in their blood
Helped set up a School  {PQ} school daze
Helped make a new Monster Hunters Guild  {PQ} things just don't stay the same
Set up a Blacksmith Shop  {PQ} fire in our hearts
Led a PQ+ that led to the discovery of the Draig Cordillera  {PQ+} ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Helped try to vanquish the mud monster  {KQ} boundless

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
tell me, if you can - by Random Event - 09-14-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: tell me, if you can - by Oliver - 09-14-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: tell me, if you can - by Mara - 09-14-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: tell me, if you can - by Wessex - 09-14-2020, 07:20 PM
RE: tell me, if you can - by Evelyn - 09-15-2020, 01:34 PM
RE: tell me, if you can - by Random Event - 09-15-2020, 02:50 PM