Drop and the ice sea cracks all around
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As the ice cracked, everything shifted, and he found himself trapped on an iceberg with two women, Saiden blinked. Looking around, he smirked as he saw who his companions were. Raising a hand, he frowned as his magic failed to come to him. Shivering against the chill, he checked himself and was glad to discover that other than the hiccup with his magic, he was basically unharmed.

Tilting his head to one side as the voice spoke in his ear, he grinned. "Well that's easy. The answer is shadow."

He rubbed his hands together and lay down, sliding closer to the center of the ice floe. "We should lay on the ice, distribute our weight more evenly so it doesn't crack further or tip. And huddle together for warmth." He winked. "I'm not just saying that because it means I get to cuddle with two beautiful women either."

Saiden says the answer is shadow. He also lays on the ground to spread out his weight and suggests they huddle together for warmth.

Coding base by Sky!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
MP: 3415
As Amalia swooped down for Loren, he beamed up at her. "Amalia! Are you here for the eggy too?! Wow, you have wings. They're beautiful. Can I have wings too?" Then, between one instant and the next, she was gone.

And so was everyone and anything else in an enormous crack that caused him to wince. Everyone except for two women that he didn't know. He spun around rapidly, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Amalia? Neron? Eggy?" When nothing jumped out to him his hands fell to his sides.

"Noooo. No no no," he moaned. Rocking back at forth, he sank to his knees and buried his face in his hands. "Nooooo."

However he paused and glanced at his companions. "Who are you?" He narrowed his eyes at them.

Brow furrowing as the voice sounded in his ear, he frowned. "Wait. Wait, I, I, I know this one! I think. I was a farmer, and I planted crops and harvested them. Plus I know Frey pretty well, and they're all about nature. So I know allllll about this." The healer took a deep breath and grinned. "It's the seasons. Or actually the season. A season." He clapped his hands together and grinned.

Loren says the answer is season.
you are lost, hope is gone
but you must go on
Loren
Base Code by Sky!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
you see through my bad, you know i have my moods
Things start to happen once everyone has arrived, and before Sera knows it the ice is breaking around her. She stumbles on it, slipping along the ice and crashing to her knees as the little makeshift ice island separates from Amaris and Falke, leaving her with a stranger and Luciana.

She shivers, picking herself up off the ice and hissing against the cold as it reaches through her bones, when she hears the question – no, the riddle – in the deeper crevices of her mind. And it appears Loren does too, honeyed eyes flicking to the crazed blonde, brows furrowing as she considers the question and hears his babbling.

She wants to roll her eyes at the mention of knowing Frey pretty well, how they’re about nature, but she refrains if only so she doesn’t go asunder in the ice. Unfortunately for her, it seems like the summoner might be onto something. “Season.” She agrees with a touch of annoyance, doing her best to ignore Loren and his crazed state – wondering if he was simply sick or had lost his mind.

Sera agrees with Loren that the answer is season.
when i'm super low, you pull me higher
Seraphina
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Change author:
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
As the ice cracked, Luciana whirled around. Somehow, she'd found herself trapped out on the water and the ice. Pressing her lips together, she scanned her surroundings.

Then she realized she was freezing. Shivering uncontrollably, she curled up in a ball, teeth chattering. She could feel the strength being stolen from her limbs by the oppressive chill, and she prayed that one of the old gods, any of them, would rescue her.

But none showed up. She found herself crawling towards Seraphina. The Hammer clung to the other woman, gritting her teeth at the man's ramblings. "He's an Abandoned," the craftswoman whispered to the Artificer. "We shouldn't trust him, or anything he says.

Then Luciana closed her eyes. Still clinging to the Seraphina, the Hammer took deep breaths. Then she croaked out her answer, hating herself as she did, because the fucking Abandoned made sense despite the craziness in his voice. "Season.

Luciana crawls to Seraphina and says the answer is season.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Neron

His attempts to knit together the ice beneath his feet have fallen short, Neron’s brow furrowing, his eyes on his feet as if they are the traitorous cause of his lack of ice skating. Glancing up again shows Falke and Chulane nearby, and a frantic whispering sounds all around. ”I hate riddles,” he interrupts the voice, as if that in itself will cease its muttering.

When it doesn’t, though it appears that they’re expected to answer the bloody thing. With over bright eyes, he turns to his two companions, the picture of a duke (if it weren’t for the frightful state of himself). ”PENIS!” he announces, his voice echoing out across the ice. ”The answer is penis, obviously.”

Neron stays still on the ice and is convinced that penis is the answer to the riddle.
i am mine
before i am ever anyone else’s
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE

The group grows, apparently. There's the murmur of voices on the shore, far behind him now, and a scrape as Amun passes him by, Nate's eye lifting to follow his fellow ascended, his hand following after that to return the wave.

Maybe it wasn't his first mistake, but it definitely felt like the worst one. The ice cracks, a snap echoing around them, and then the potter is all he can see. Nate turns, trying to find Pemota, trying to find the shore, and failing. Instead, there's a woman he doesn't recognize with them. And as soon as he notices that, there's a voice whispering in his ear. Voices are something he's gotten used to, his day to day warping to accept it, but this is different. The words echoing in his ears are not usually riddles.

Immediately, he's distracted, crouching down as if he can tear the riddle apart like a small animal, searching its entrails for the answer. The lines are repeated, mumbled over and over until finally, something clicks. A vague memory of hands in his hair, a body arching under him. "It's a cun- uh..." He rises while he speaks, shouting when he finally recalls the proper word for his answer. "Vagina! ...pussy?" No matter how he said it, it sounded weird in his mouth, but he knew what he meant, the voice should as well.

Nate thinks the answer is Vagina!
I am tasting myself
In the mouth of the sun
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MORGAN
And oh, poor Atlas
The world's a beast of a burden
Somehow, the bit of shore she stood on floated out to join an island in the water: Morgan put it down to the amount of people suddenly running to the Sea of Glass. Thinking that perhaps she ought to put some kind of tourist halt on the area, she knelt to ground her balance better on the floating piece of ice. Annoyingly, she was swiftly separated from Neron and Loren, now with two Ascended she didn't recognise.

Sighing, crossing her arms, she went to use her magic to push them back to safety, only to find she could not. Before Morgan could panic too much, there was a voice in her ear, whispering something incoherent. She stared at Nate and Amun, unsure if it had made sense to them.

Then, Nate suddenly came out with Vagina, swiftly followed by Pussy. Immediately she went to tell him off, thinking that obscenities were hardly the way to solve this particular situation, when she paused; the words she'd heard coming back into her mind. Oh.

With a sigh, unable to believe she was in this situation, Morgan nodded and said down to the ground: "Yes. It does sound like it may well be Vagina."
--
Morgan, reluctantly, agrees with Nate's answer of 'Vagina'.
And the ships are left to rust
That's what the water gave us
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
The ice cracked and his skates disappeared and Amun found himself stranded with Nate and a woman the potter knew to be the Glacier Warden Mustache, or something like that. He grinned and waved at them. "Guess we're on a bit of an adventure!"

Turning, he peered into the mists. However, his mouth made an 'oh' when he heard the riddle. "Art! I know art. But I don't know what's not art."

Frowning he turned to his companions. Eyes narrowing at Nate, Amun's jaw dropped when Ice Mustache Guard Woman explained. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised I didn't know it was vagina. But is it a special kind of vagina? I'll go with regular vagina." He hummed thoughtfully.

Then he turned and cupped his hands over his mouth. He shouted across the steamy icy sea. "I'll make you as many vagina sculptures as you want!" Looking around at their surroundings, he added, "They'll get pretty wet if I bring them out here though." Turning to the sole female member of their group, he grinned at her. "Is that good or bad?"

Amun agrees that it's vagina and offers to make vagina sculptures.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
why else love if not to feel the stars exploding in our veins?
Everything changes in the blink of an eye, and just as she thinks she has a hold on Loren Amalia realizes her hands are empty, her feet are on the ice, and her wings are gone. Barefoot and suddenly very underdressed, rhe Shield gasps in pained surprise, wrapping her arms around her body and beginning to violently shiver.

She's adrift on the ice with only two others: Saiden and a strange woman she doesn't recognize. She scowls at the sailor on principle but can't deny that she's desperately cold, and the promise of body heat has an appeal Amalia can't deny. "Sh-sh-shadow," she agrees through chattering teeth. "Is everyone o-okay? Anyone h-hurt? H-hopefully it'll w-warm up s-s-soon."

Amalia is very unprepared for the cold without her partial shift, and agrees that the answer is shadow
Amalia
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Amaris
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
It happens so suddenly, that it takes a moment for the girl to fully realise exactly what occurred.

It all became clear when she reached out across the bond for her bondmate, and he didn't answer. The cold fear dripping down her spine intensified, and in the next instant, she was stranded on the ice with two others.

If she'd had enough time to react, to see exactly what happened, she might've reached out for Sera and Falke, or Dramyrth, but with her mind and soul full to the brim with panic on the muting of the bond, she can only look at those she is now stranded with a vaguely terrified expression.

And her gaze lingers on the strange, grossly underdressed woman a lot longer than the man.

Then the riddle comes, and her mind churns sluggishly, hope that once this who ordeal was done, she would know where Dramyrth was again. She could feel him, she knew he was there, but evidently pushed far away, unable to help or hinder in this activity. The Blade breathed a foggy breath, and composed herself once more.

"Shadow." She voiced her agreement with a nod, stepping carefully closer to the woman, shedding her outer cloak - she had multiple layers on, after all - and making to wrap it around the woman whose bare skin was at risk of burning from frostbite.

"Wrap your arms around me, under my coat," she instructed to Amalia, unaware that this was the woman she had been searching for, unaware she was about to embrace the lost Chandrakant. Then she wrapped her own arms beneath the layer she had just put on Amalia, and aimed to press their forms together to maximise warmth sharing - hoping that they were both slight enough that being so close together wouldn't affect their icy stage too much.

--
Amaris has a moment of silent panic.
Amaris agrees and answers shadow for their riddle.
She then gives Amalia her outer cloak and gets in close to hug her.
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination
One moment, he was flying, hopeful and optimistic about the his plan, unaware of the amount of other people who had arrived, so keen was he on his goal.

Then a dragon came and growled at him. He swerved from the reptile, icy gaze glaring at the creature - initially, he had a moment of fear where he thought it was a large dragon, like the one who had taken Weaver's life, but it was seemingly a companion, about the same size as he was in this form.

Then there was a loud crack, and he wasn't a bird anymore. He was instead a human bullet landing unceremoniously on the ice, looking up at the others he'd been dumped with a vacant expression.

A riddle came, and his mind slowly put all the pieces together as he realised that magic was at play.

Chulane agreed with Neron, on the first point at least - he too hated riddles, his mind built far to logically to ever be good at them. Neron's second point (that is, the point at which he shouted 'penis!') was received less readily by the vet.

He rose, brushing the snow and ice off himself. Then, with a resigned shrug to the other man they'd been grouped with, he said his piece. "Penis."

--

Chuy agrees with Penis as the answer for his group's riddle.
CHULANE
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
From a psychologist’s perspective, the whole hullabaloo is utterly fascinating; Falke turns to Amaris when she comes up next to him, simultaneously pulling a pen and pad of paper out to describe the scene for his notes. “It looks like there’s something on the water and there are some who are being reckless and some who are trying to control them or keep them safe. I wonder if -” If they’re sick, he’s about to say, when Sera joins them and he nods a hello, instead.

Trying to keep an eye on everyone and the hundred things that seem to be happening simultaneously, including the flying woman, the Fixer can’t help but think that it’s obvious why the world outside of Stormbreak is a mess. Just look at all the magic and shifting and powers.

Then the ice cracks and he’s separated from the rest of the Order, slipping a little as their group is formed. He finds himself with two other men - one half-dressed (Ascended, perhaps?) and another, who goes from bird to man. Mulling over the weird voice and the riddle, the doctor quickly runs through various body parts and their uses when one of his group shouts out PENIS! which… honestly… fits. And even if that isn’t the intended answer, he can think of nothing else once the answer is thrown out. So Falke agrees with an amused shrug. “Yep. Penis it is.”

Turning to the two men - more the Attuned than the Ascended (? still a working theory), though the man’s state does make him wonder if this might be a good chance to observe the illness in others, and asks courteously, “Are you both alright?”
FALKE

Table coding by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
what the snow hides shall never be found
     a
   n           t
 d     h
             e

(Clever, still clever, even without gifts. Clever to solve problems when it takes nothing from yourself {except, perhaps, your pride}.)

  i
      c          s
e          e    
a

(Harder, now, as the ice snaps again, each segment breaking apart into three, with you isolated and watching your companions drift away. There are no bridges except the ones you build, and it is up to you to let them go or bring them back. To save, or drift away.)

c           a
        R    
C        s
K

(To tell the truth, or to lie.)

Everyone answered their riddles correctly! Well done!

The ice has broken yet again, and though you remain in your groups you are now drifting apart. You must make a choice: tell the other members of your group a true secret and build bridges between your ice floats, or lie to them and increase the distance that separates you. The twist: each group member can only choose one other to confess or lie to.

Your groups remain the same:
Group 1: Saiden, Amalia, Amaris

Group 2: Nate, Morgan, Amun

Group 3: Seraphina, Luciana, Loren

Group 4: Neron, Falke, Chulane

HP:
Neron: 40/60
Loren: 268/280
Morgan: 98/110
Chulane: 31/40
Falke: 31/42
Amaris: 39/45
Nate: 114/126
Seraphina: 19/30
Amun: 144/147
Amalia: 123/132
Saiden: 78/80
Luciana: 20/39

Please state whether you lie or confess, and to whom at the bottom of your post. Bear in mind that this drop is dangerous, and may result in injury or death!

You have 48 hours
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Change author:
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Despite the fact that they'd apparently answered correctly, the ice cracked further. Luciana's eyes widened and she let out a little cry of dismay. However, cold stabbed into her and she moaned, curling in on herself, trying to preserve what little warmth she could.

Shifting, she tried to meet Seraphina's eyes. The Hammer did have a secret, one she hadn't told anyone. Trying to speak just so that the Artificer could hear, and not the stranger with magic, the craftswoman spoke as best she could with her teeth chattering. "I...I got pregnant, once. And g-g-gave birth to an Abandoned." She closed her eyes as the shame stabbed through her again, remembering the birth that had been a death sentence for her child.

Luciana confesses to Seraphina that Luciana gave birth to an Abandoned child.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter