for Queen Wessex
letter for wessex
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Queen Wessex Theskyra,

I am writing to congratulate you on your position, which I understand you were voted into by your people; an honour to be sure.

I am also writing to apologise to you. Our first meeting was my first meeting with anyone Ascended, and I immediately and harshly judged you based on my own expectations and prejudices. I came into our discussion with the wrong mindset, determined to prove you wrong rather than to learn; for these things I apologise.

Since then, I have met several more Ascended and learnt much more about the world outside of Halo. As Warden, I have decided to try and be sure Halo is a place where the Ascended feel welcomed alongside others; as I myself am not loyal to the Old Gods I see little reason to insist on anything else, now that I have been assured there is no ill intent on their part.

I hope you see fit to forgive me and that we may have a productive relationship as leaders of our respective lands.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache

Messages In This Thread
for Queen Wessex - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: for Queen Wessex - by Wessex - 09-16-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: for Queen Wessex - by Morgan - 09-16-2020, 08:20 PM