hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
So far, Morgan's plans for Halo had been going smoothly. The gates were restored and fortified, the walls strengthened and guarded, the Council Hall built and providing the space she had wanted for her citizens. Now she was on the last step of her plan, admittedly the most challenging - this one would require the assistance of Gods, as loathe as she was to seek it.

Coming to the shrine and kneeling before it, she bowed her head. Morgan was not deeply familiar with the Gods, but thinking of her needs, she had decided to come to Frey (more specifically, the aspect of Nature). In her bag she had brought some fruit she had brought from the Grounds, even Longheat not producing much in the way of fresh produce in Halo; she laid them out before her as well as a small glass of milk and a charm she had bought in the market, depicting the two Freys intertwined around a small wooden tree.

"Frey, herald of Nature, I have come to ask for your assistance in a matter." She said, tilting her head up to look at the Shrine. "Halo is always a cold place; it's people are used to this. But in Deepfrost our Citadel reaches such low temperatures that even our hardy citizens cannot stand to be in their own streets. I was hoping the Gods might be able to assist us in creating a magical barrier that might keep the cold away from the Citadel in Deepfrost, to allow us to stay productive during this time. Of course, I am willing to do any work involved."
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM