hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

He would always be interested in the workings of the gods. And, given the opportunity to make it about work too, about his role in Halo, well, wild ningos could hardly keep him away.

Wild ningos, indeed, tried to keep him away.

The little shed-turned-office had become the beginnings of the farm he wanted to set up properly at Whitebrim. Hens, selected for their proclivity for producing large and numerous eggs, cocks (ha), selected mostly for their size and virility.

In short, the ningo farm beginnings were going well. The longer story was, Chulane had become rather good at dodging the little beasts, who had simmered down in temperament a lot since being offered shelter and food, but were still prone to randomly attacking their would-be wrangler with beaks and clawed feet.

Chulane, absolutely unused to having to think up offerings for gods, accompanied Morgan with a basket of fresh ningo eggs. They had been cleaned and were, in his opinion, the best the 'farm' had produced, so far. As Morgan made her offering on the Shrine, he too placed the basket of eggs before them, kneeling beside his Warden, mimicking her position.

He remained silent as she spoke, only summoning his own voice when she had finished - to add his own promise, his own pledge, to the Herald of Nature. "I am also willing to assist in any way I can," warm tones rumbled softly, sincere, if a bit unsure as to whether he was doing this right.
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM