hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
Frey's words that came first could be interpreted as a dismissal, but then their offerings bloomed into more; Morgan allowed herself to hope this might end well, sitting more comfortably and reaching for something to eat, not afraid to indulge when the offer was there. She had not seen this aspect of Frey (few had), nor many of the Gods, and she was transfixed by their beauty in a way she had not expected to be: it took quite the effort to not simply stare.

When asked if the people of the Citadel would help she nodded without a moment's hesitation, her faith in her citizens endless. "Absolutely. Especially with such an important matter at stake." They had come together to help her make the council hall, after all, and to reinforce their gate: this, if they were successful, would be more beneficial to the Citadel than those two things combined. "What would we need to ask them to do?" The only thing Morgan could not ask for was their lives, but she hoped Frey, who as far as she knew was interested in preserving life, would not want her to.
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM