hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

He sat by and ate, hope in his heart, fascination and a quiet thrill at being in the presence of the herald beating away in his chest. Never could he have conjured this, imagined this himself - even though he'd lived here a great many months and made accomplishments besides, by default he thought of himself as a regular earth boy, and still expected regular earth things to happen.

Perhaps one day that would change.

The requirements were laid bare, and along with Morgan he expressed his understanding, but could not quite contain his excitement at getting started. "We'll get the stonemasons working to put only the finest materials aside for the altar. We'll have to get the trench done before Longheat is over, else the ground will freeze up too hard again…"

Realising he'd gone straight into planning mode without otherwise acknowledging the herald's opportunity, he corrected himself, and smiled both sheepishly and enthusiastically at Frey. "We won't disappoint."

Then with a respectful bow, he made his exit, following in Morgan's footsteps, feeling lighter than he had in an age.
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM