Happily, I'm unfazed here, too
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
Bastien couldn't help but watch as Rexanna stretched, his smile probably a touch goofy in it's genuine appreciation of his wife; how he had been so lucky to marry a divine muse such as her was beyond him, but he tried to be sure to remember how fortunate he truly was each day. He spent so long simply watching her he almost forgot he had to get ready himself, jumped up as she was brushing her hair to dress in his usual light shirt and tight pants, a shawl tossed around his shoulders for some interest.

His arms automatically reached out to hold her as she got close; this was a dance he knew the steps to well, could have raised his hand to stroke her hair in his sleep. Pressing a kiss against her temple, he pulled back and nodded. "I should hope so! For you will find this to be one of the most exciting days of your entire life." He promised, the showmanship in him coming out.

Taking her hand, he guided Rexanna down the stairs; the building was buzzing with students eating breakfast, talking, dressing, carrying art, beginning their work. Each greeted their teacher and Rexanna enthusiastically; a couple tried to stop Bastien for questions, but he shook his head: today was for Rexanna, they could wait. When they finally made it out to the street, he laughed, shaking his head. "I love them, but sometimes it is such a pain, being so in demand. Why was I so cursed with this heavenly wisdom?" A dramatic hand on the chest completed the question to the skies.

Bastien was a natural in the crowded streets, flowing through them as if he had been made for them. "Now, we are going to start with the grand and noble, then move onto the really interesting. You know how I feel about our Doge, but...ah, his palace is probably one of the most iconic things in Venice. I would be amiss to not include it."
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-15-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-16-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-18-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-19-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-20-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-22-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-26-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-30-2020, 04:27 AM