Happily, I'm unfazed here, too
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"Absolutely. Tonight you will find that you are a changed woman." While he wasn't sure he could actually make this tour live up to those expectations, Bastien was through and through a showman, and knew how to hype up what he was offering. Besides, he believed in himself enough to think any day with him could be that good, if gone into with the right mood.

She gave the perfect answer to his melancholy question and Bastien laughed, nodding and tapping the side of his head. "You are correct. I must suffer under the burden of such intelligence for the good of all." Oh, he knew there were many that would argue on that point, but he wasn't intending to listen to them.

They weaved through crowds, through markets and queues with ease, Bastien in his element here; occasionally people would stop to say hello and he would greet them back lightning-fast, before beginning to move again. "You love grand and noble, and yet you live with the poor artist in the worst district of town." He pointed out with a laugh, looking back to her, as they came out into the main square. The palace was before them, but the best way to look at it was a little closer.

"Try to keep your eyes on the ground, until we reach it." He instructed, guiding her across the square. As much as he wanted to buck against authority and order anywhere it manifested, it was hard for him to deny that the palace, with it's repeated archways and carvings, was beautiful. A different kind of beauty from his usual sort, which made it all the more appealing. Once they were close enough that you could see all the way across, but that the Palace felt it's biggest over you, he stopped. "Now look up. Tell me how it makes you feel."

--
Doge's Palace in Venice
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-15-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-16-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-18-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-19-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Bastien - 09-20-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Happily, I'm unfazed here, too - by Rexanna - 09-22-2020, 05:27 AM