hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
The walk is longer than Nate remember's, longer still burdened as they are, though by the time they enter the Slagveld the trek is all but forgotten, in favour of the far more familiar locked door, the narrow staircase. The little bit of safety they have carved out here, in a place that can home just as easily as their house had been. At least for now, until they figure something else out. If they even want to.

At first, Nate's not sure how to respond, except to wrap his arms around Sunjata, squeezing him gently. His hand rises so his fingers can swirl through the attuned's curls, tracing nonsense patterns into his scalp. "It was the first thing I thought of." He croaks out softly, his tongue dipping out between his lips in an attempt to help. "You said uh... things we can't get back. Important things." And so, therefore, lantern.

Sunjata leans against him heavily, exhaustion the likes of which Nate can't even imagine anymore weighing on him, and for maybe the firs ttime that night, the ascended has a good idea. Slowly, but deliberately, he takes small steps back, almost twirling while he does, almost dancing. Everything is closer in the advocates rooms, and before he expects, he's bumping against the edge of the bed, hard enough that he's forced to sit to keep from falling, his hands dragging down Sunjata while he does. "Sit with me Sunny." He asks, almost begs, reaching out for Pemota as well, and calling for Haai. "Min Mis, kom, as jy wil." It seems so easy to be alone right now, a different fear begining to knock at the edges of his thoughts, though he tries as hard as he can to keep it tamped down.

Losing any of them would have been so easy though.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 05:54 AM