hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Arms wrap around him tight, encasing him in comfort – a hand guided through his hair as he buries his face into Nate’s own wild tangle of curls. His eyes shut, exhaustion hanging on every breath he takes. He’s not sure how to say how much it means to him, but he hopes in the way his own arms snake around the Ascended that it’s explained.

And then Nate’s guiding him, and he follows with his eyes shut until they’re bumping into the bed, a twirl of bodies and Sunjata wonders if that’s music he can hear coming through the room that they move to or if it’s simply his imagination – his sickness. It’s gone as soon as Nate’s sinking down and Sunjata follows, slumping into the bed and keeping his arms around Nate wherever he can reach.

So he makes room, as Haai forces her way onto the bed and curls herself around Nate, Sunjata, and Pemota, and Sunjata reaches up with the hand wrapped around Nate’s back to rest and scratch behind the griffin’s ears, the other reaching up to rub gentle circles along Pemota’s underside. “I love you.” He murmurs, eyes opening finally as he peers up to look at Nate from his half seated, half laying position. “This is going to be home for a while I think.” He murmurs softly, offering a small weak smile.

At least this way hardly anyone could bother them, right?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-16-2020, 07:10 AM