hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Maybe it isn’t quite music that Nate moves to, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a rhythm, isn’t a beat between them. It’s soft, pulsing between them, just them, and he’s sure that if he really had to try, Nate could pick it out nearly anywhere. It had been strange, moving to a heartbeat that wasn’t his at first, but now, now he can hear the symphony of it, now he can appreciate the warmth for what it is.

Despite the circumstances that have brought them here, a tragedy that he will surely feel, once he has the capacity to really feel tragedy again, he’s glad. Nate’s family is here, in his arms and wrapped around him, and it’s all he needs in the world. This one, and any other.”I love you too.” It’s just as quiet, meant only for Sunjata, not that there’s anyone else around to hear them. Or anything. They’re safe here. Nate nods, his gaze locked on his lover, though his smile is a fair amount brighter. ”I guess it will be. Good thing we’ve already broken in the bed.” With a warm chuckle, Nate drops down so they’re both laying properly, cradled all around by Haai’s warm bulk, but Pemota’s glittering light.

For the first time, at least, since they’ve sat, though it feels so long right now, Nate casts his gaze around the room, his hand, his fingers following paths up and down Sunjata’s side. ”Anywhere is home with you.” He offers, bright eye returning to his lover, a stuck thought making its way out of him.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 07:00 PM