hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Nate all but purrs as Sunjata’s fever warm body shifts closer, pressing in against his neck and shoulder. His head tilts gently to the side, content with this closeness, content to stay here forever, as he has been a dozen other times. Something almost clicks with that, something profound and romantic, but he’s in nowhere near the right state to process it, and it fades back into the recesses of his mind, floating like a sparkle in a snow globe.

A bright smile spreads across his face, obvious even from where Sunjata is. He’s so lucky. Just as he’s about to say it though, his fiancé is moving on, describing a state Nate is all too familiar with, considering his sleepless reality. ”I know the feeling.” Nate hums, his rumbling laugh not quite leaving his throat.

Being in a dusty, infrequently used room, stirs up memories of his summers, of staying in the spare bedroom at his grandmothers. ”She’d be so mad at me if she saw me now.” They’re words Nate means to think, that he doesn’t realize he’s said out loud, his next thought coming immediately after, but at least it’s intentional. ”Do you want to play lazy truth or dare? It’s the same, but dares can only be stuff we don’t need to leave bed to do.” For a game thought up in a half second, it sounds pretty fun, though it may just be the sickness dredging up more of his childhood tendencies than should have risen.

”You can go first.” He offers, assuming already Sunjata wants to play. ”Truth or dare?”
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-17-2020, 12:51 AM