hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
A low hum leaves Sunjata’s throat in quiet agreement with Nate’s own hum, unable to imagine being in a sleepless state like Nate was permanently, to feel like this all the time. And its part of that thought that makes him nestle in closer, arms wrapping for a closeness far more mentally than physically, and only having the physical touch to get there.

But something Nate says has his head pulling back, steel gaze half lidded as he focuses on his lover, settling in again. “Who would?” It’s a quiet probe, wondering who this ‘she’ was, if it was someone in the past previous world or someone here in Caido before he’d arrived. But before he can ask more questions, sidetracked already by the question slipping Nate’s lips.

Gods, it’s been years since he’d played that game. It was one his sister and he would play occasionally, transferred into one that helped the rebellion get to know him and his father a bit more once they’d accepted him more fully into their ranks. So his hand lifts up, running calloused fingers through Nate’s tangle of hair, a smile sparking along his face and reflected in his eyes as he clears his throat to speak. “Truth.

And then he waits, wondering what exactly he’s stepped into. Too sick to realize what all it opened up.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-17-2020, 01:59 AM