hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
”Who would what?” Nate’s head cocks, the thought reluctant to come back to him, though once it does he beams happily, confused that the other man can hear his thoughts. Has he shifted? But it’s a human mouth that answers. ”She... my nonna. I was... well, I was thinking.” He snickers. ”She wouldn’t like you.” A fact, presented before they get back to the matter at hand.

Truth, truth, truth, truuuuuuth. It’s a toss up, trying to find something he doesn’t already know, and something he wants to know. A wide blue eye searches Sunjata’s face, lingering on his cheeks, his lips, and the question leaves him quite without thought. ”When was the first time a kiss made you feel something?” The words manage to sound almost wistful, his gaze still locked to his lovers mouth.

At the end of it, regardless of Sunjata’s answer, Nate grins wickedly and in a voice that has never known fear decides ”Truth!”
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-17-2020, 02:41 AM