hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
It takes a moment before they’re on the same page again, but once they are Sunjata finds some sort of amusement with the answer, wondering why his nonna wouldn’t like him. But silence stretches on, Sunjata remaining quiet while Nate thinks of and asks his question, a flicker of surprise crossing his face with it.

It takes him a moment to think it up, tongue running along his lips as he considers it, gaze absently searching Nate’s face. “Honestly? Not until Lusea. So I was.. Twenty? Believe it or not I was incredibly shy about it. Had to kiss her in privacy first before I could in public.” He furrows his brows, so uncertain in his answer, feeling like holes are lingering in his mind. Sure he can recall the far more lustful romps after his trial, but nothing had ever really made him feel anything until that moment.

And then… Then he has to think on Nate’s truth, filtering his mind until he comes to a decision. “Why wouldn’t your Nonna like me?” An amused grin spreads across Sunjata’s face.

And when it’s his turn to choose, he chimes a bright and content “dare!
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-17-2020, 03:08 AM