hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
”That’s cute.” Nate murmurs, a little grin on his lips. Jealousy aches in his chest, and it’s not fair, not at all. He’d asked the question, he’d known the answer, or could at least guess at it. Surely some of the hurt should be alleviated because he’d known it wa a coming.

The question takes Nate a little by surprise, the playing field of his mind starting to resemble something like ping pong, back and forth and back and forth. This is at least a question he really doesn’t need to answer, though his mood flags, grin and tone both turning a touch bitter. ”She wouldn’t like you because you’re a man. And cause you’re kinda... greasy, but mostly the man thing.” A sigh huffs through his nose, Nate leaning in try and hide his face in the curls of Sunjata’s hair before drawing back. ”You’d never know though. She’d still feed you and pray for you.”

Finally though, after two hits in a row, Nate gets a chance to make himself feel better, the metronome of his emotions swinging back into delighted, into downright lecherous in an instant. Obviously the whole point of the game is the dares, but they have to be eased into. There’s no point in (metaphorically) blowing his load early. ”I dare you... to kiss me somewhere you’ve never kissed before.” As soon as the words leave him, Nate lets himself go limp, easy to push and pull however Sunjata wasn’t to arrange him.

And when the date is done, when it’s his turn again, he neatly calls out ”Truth,” a touch of smugness in his voice.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-17-2020, 05:39 AM