hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He settles, a small smile of amusement on his lips as Nate answers the question – he understands Nate’s bitterness, especially when the answer comes, but he snuggles up closer to his lover and rests his head in such a way that Nate can hide his face away into his curls. “Kinda greasy?” He questions, a huff of amusement slipping from his lips as he suddenly just imagines himself covered in grease – wondering if it’s true, his vision swirling with the thought before he manages to shake it away. “If it helps, my father wouldn’t have approved of this either.” A shrug is granted. He doesn’t know if it helps – knows his father is still one of those monsters Sunjata can see in the corner of his eyes if he stares long enough.

But then there’s a dare on the table, and Sunjata wonders if there’s a theme going on with the suggestion of kisses and lips, and he feels Nate go limp – giving Sunjata ample time to find the strength in his bones to raise himself above Nate and inspect him, as if he can see every space he’d kissed before illuminated before him. Or maybe they’re fireflies. Or maybe it’s just his imagination. His hand lifts, running from Nate’s collarbone, along his chest, down to his hips when a sudden realization hits. A sort of… Mirroring of how many scars and kisses aligned the hollows of his own.

And seeing as he tends to focus mostly on Nate’s upper half, it only seems fair. He lifts Nate’s shirt up to the middle of his stomach, leaning over to press lingering kisses on the edge of each hip, before raising himself up to catch Nate’s lips in a kiss for a final of the trio.

But then, a truth, and Sunjata smirks as he hovers above Nate – staring down at the Ascended thoughtfully. “What was your first thought when you saw me?” He asks, fully intending it to go wrong seeing as he’d been sick and less than willing for treatment. A common theme, really.

When that answer comes, however, Sunjata settles in and chimes with a playful grin of his own. “Truth.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-17-2020, 05:51 AM