hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
”Greasy like um...” Nate nearly snaps his fingers as he tries to think of a similar word, though only one thing really comes to mind. ”Crime... ish?” The kind of hoodlum that never really grows out of it, or that’s never known anything different. ”She thought I was too.” And he had been. Still was, if he’s being honest. Nate tries to decide if it does help, knowing Sunjata’s fathers opinion, but barely a second into mulling it over he decides actually I don’t care at all about his thoughts, much like his own father, and shrugs.

There’s something far more important to devote his focus to though, his incredibly self indulgent dare coming to fruition as his fiancé rises up above him. Nate has never considered himself shy, still wouldn’t, but something in him forces him to close his eyes, unable to bear looking at Sunjata look at him. It feels private, somehow. And it sends a shiver running down his body when a hand, not lips, runs down his chest, drags his shirt back up.

When lips finally brush against his skin, it feels like he’s floating, his back arching off the bed. Nate’s eye opens just in time to see the other man leaning in, just in time to close again and press against his fiancé. He draws out the kiss as long as Sunjata will let him, following after the attuned until he absolutely can’t anymore. Only then does his eye open properly, the bright blue overflowing with love Nate doesn’t know how to contain.

Sunjata’s question gives him another release for it, at least. Nate hums as he thinks, casting his mind back, and smiling as memories surface slowly. ”I thought you were beautiful.” He says with a brilliant smile, his eye never leaving stormy grey ones. ”I thought that if you’d let me, I’d just look forever, and never get bored.” Theres a chance he’s exaggerating, but only a chance. ”I didn’t want to stop touching you.”

Everything he’s just said out strikes Nate all at once, and he feels his cheeks heat up, a quirk that probably wouldn’t happen if he wasn’t sick. ”Thiyght you were too fuckin’ tall too. Just... a ridiculously sized man.” His words are all a huff, a distraction from his gushing.

Thinking about the time theyd first met inevitably steers his mind towards Sam, and more  specifically, a question his ex and fellow ascended had unintentionally put into his head. ”Would you rather grow old together, or live forever together?” Nate knows, without a doubt, which option he’d pick, and he finds himself quietly wondering if Sunjata will choose the same.

He nearly forgets to choose this time, his head in the clouds. It’s only when he realizes silence is stretching out that it’s his turn again, and he makes a snap choice. ”Tru- Dare!
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-17-2020, 06:27 AM