hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
The explanation of the grease has his mind calming down when it comes to just what he meant. Originally, his mind had fixated on real grease, not quite following the idea that it was something else. But that sits behind them now, especially as Sunjata’s hovering over Nate, his focus on him, watching as Nate closes his eye and lets it be a surprise. And Sunjata certainly takes his time with it, leaning into the touches and caresses – something he was far less likely to be so up front about if it weren’t for his sickness.

And he catches Nate’s eye as the words fall from his lips, Sunjata’s cheeks flaring with a bit of fevered warmth, but the smile that crosses his face is genuine, soft, meaningful and loved, especially when he leans down to press a kiss to Nate’s forehead, to his cheekbones, to his nose. “Now you get to look and touch, huh?” He comments, a breathy huff of a laugh given as he pulls away slightly.

Y’know… I was surprised at how short everyone was here in comparison to home. I felt huge.” A bit of an honest truth, offering something else for his fiancé to focus on other than the offered truths.

But it’s the truth that hits him, that has him stilling a bit while he considers it. A part of it makes him sad, to think that his gut instinct would be to grow old together rather than live forever – if only because he’s not sure he can mentally handle so much destruction after destruction for the rest of eternity. “I want to…” He trails off, searching Nate’s face, searching for the answer he thinks Nate wants to hear and not quite mentally coming up with it. “If life wasn’t as tough as it is here or was in Korofi… I’d want to live forever. But…” His head tilts here and there. “I’m not sure I could handle it. Living forever.” It’s a quiet admission, his hand lifting through Nate’s curls to tap at his temple gently as if to mention it’s in his mind.

But then Nate’s shifting it, a truth turned into a dare, and Sunjata beams down at Nate. “Talk to me in your normal accent… The thicker one.” He rumbles, leaning down to press his forehead against Nate’s. “You slipped into it earlier I think. Or did I dream that? I don’t know. It was attractive.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-17-2020, 07:09 AM