hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
"God." Nate can't imagine. Doesn't really want to, if he's being honest. "I used to be tall." A pointed declaration, accompanied by a literal poke of his finger, and followed up with the barest brush of Nate's lips, almost an apology, as if he's done something that needed apologizing for.

The seriousness, the honesty it encouraged left Nate in a lurch, a feeling he was rescued from almost immedaitely. While he'd prefer the bond, the simplicity of it, the openness of it, Nate doesn't need it. Not when he can just look into warm grey eyes, when he can see the spark of love. They're together, they have each other, and it's like Nate has the whole world in his hand. Something occurs to him, between the hum that Sunjata would come with him and the whine about his voice, tries to claw it's way up Nate's throat before he really knows whats coming, before he can make it sound nice. "I've never been loved like this before Sunny." The words catch, a hiccup of sadness suddenly overtaking Nate, gone just as quickly as it had come but leaving the tears it brought behind, his one eye shimmering with fluid. Blinking quickly, and swallowing, Nate hides the sudden rush of emotions with a laugh, with the manouver that flips them.

Nate laughs along with Sunjata, half because his lover's laugh is contagious, and half because he can't not laugh, the way he's bouncing about. There's still a rumbling chuckle making its way through him, as he considers a dare, as hands stroke over him, into his hair, and gods if that doesn't just blow away every thought in his head, a low groan leaving him that has nothing to do with his laughter. He knows, deep down in the back of his head, that he'd had some kind of motive suggesting truth or dare, but now all he can think of is something that could generously be called childish.

"Close your eyes." It's more a command than a dare, and when Sunjata does it, because of course he will, it's so simple, Nate strikes. He forgets sometimes how quickly he can actually move, when he wants to. All the attuned will feel is Nate rising, then his shirt being pulled up so quickly it rips, and then a pair of warmer than usual lips, blowing a raspberry against a tanned stomach. It doesn't last long, it can't, not with the way Nate's utterly overtaken by giggles, dropping down against Sunjata again.

Clearing his throat, making sure all his laughter is out for the moment, Nate sniffs, and smiles, tipping his head up to look at the other. "Truth." He decides easily.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-18-2020, 02:25 AM