hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
You are tall. Compared to most people here.” Sunjata murmurs with an amused grin spreading across his face. But there’s a flash of cockiness that crosses his grin, has his head tilting slightly as he focuses on his lover. “I only have a few inches on you.” It comes out as a hum, muffled by a poke and brush of lips in an apology Sunjata’s not sure what it’s for. But he gives into it regardless, looking down at Nate with warmth and amusement in his fevered, exhausted state.

The admission has his gaze softening still, and once they’re flipped over and Sunjata’s letting the laugh slip from him, his fingers tangle in Nate’s hair tightly as if the Ascended might disappear if Sunjata let go. “I have so much of it to give you.” He offers quietly, smugly, nestled in with Nate as a blanket. And then he’s mentioning that he’s forgotten to pick something, shifting ever so slightly as he offers up a dare, surprised to find it’s only closing his eyes.

And so he does, because of course he does, and what happens next has him wiggling beneath the Ascended, as soon as the vibration and sounds are heard and felt, breaking away into giggles and fits, Sunjata’s own barks of laughter drowning out anything else. Arms instinctively wrap around Nate, a huff leaving him as he tries to catch his breath, squeezing Nate’s shoulders. “Rude.” He chimes, but there’s no conviction behind it. Not when the grin that spreads along his face is so wide, not when the redness of fevered warmth and laughter floods through him.

But they settle together, and Sunjata’s focusing on Nate again, tilting his head down to look at his lover as his fingers reach up to let Nate’s raven hair slip through them. And he considers the question before letting it slip from his lips, deciding that he might as well dive deep. “Tell me a secret about you that I don't know yet.” It was hard for Nate to open up, Sunjata knows this in his subconscious, knows that he’s so similar in so many ways to this, but he can’t help but to try it anyway – not when there’s so much excitement and love bouncing between them.

And when it’s over, Sunjata smiles to Nate. “Truth.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-18-2020, 02:42 AM