hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
They certainly make a pair, clinging to each other like there's not a single other thing in the world, and crying on top of it. There's nowhere else Nate would rather be though, nothing else he'd rather be doing. He doesn't know yet, what this new openness will do, what it will change, if anything. It has to change something, doesn't it? Sunjata's seen the deepest parts of him now. Everything he's kept hidden, accepted, just like that, like it was easy. Who else would do that for him, who else would he trust like that?

If it takes him his whole life, Nate will show Sunjata exactly how much this means to him, exactly how deep his love runs, now that he's opened up properly.

"We are getting married." Nate laughs, certain that they've talked about this. Or had he only dreamed it, in his deepest, most indulgent fantasies? But, no, that doesn't make sense. He'd told people. Bragged about it. How could he not have? He lets his head tip while he thinks, muses over marriages, opening himself up to an assault of kisses, and not minding in the least. "We could... double marry?" Whatever that would end up meaning. The idea of a new home, just for them, built by them, it's easier to work through for his sick mind, easier to cling to. "I can't... I don't want to wait. I want it to come now."

Whatever comes next though? Oh, no, no no. All they have is forever, there is no next, not for them. There's a hitch in his chest, a hiccup, where the scrabble of his fingers grows more desperate, more needy. "No, it's just... just forever. Just now." How does he explain, how does he put words to the fact that whatever comes next, they won't be together? How does he explain that once again, he's the one who drove a wedge between them, who put them on these different paths.

"We can just enjoy forever, right?" He insists, whines, pleads. It's too soon after the tide of emotions to go through another nadir, once they've finally, finally reached a peak.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-19-2020, 08:04 AM