hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Why wait? and forever-ever twine together in his mind, a long road stretching ahead ofthem. All at once, Nate's worries, his guilt vanish. They have so much time, all they need to do is make the most of it. Maybe they should elope, right now, run away and leave everything behind, just for a little bit. A rumbling hum leaves Nate, as he debates giving up on the blanket to instead lift Sunjata in his arms, and wander away, into the sunset or the stars or wherever people who were truly, blindingly in love went.

"Should we...?" The words fall from him just as he manages to free the blanket, triumph leaving Nate's throat in a shout that startles Pemota out of the quiet doze she'd drifted into, her sharp trills of indignation ignored in favour of wrapping them up tight.

Wrapped up, with the heat between them only growing, Nate lets himself relax, sink deeper into the waiting arms of delirium. The sinking is all mental though, his hands, his head tilting up, pressing against Sunjata. Fingers brush through sweat-curled hair, then down along the back of the attuned's neck, following the line of his spine, blunt nails dragging. "I think... I think you're right." That meant he needed to find a question, needed to press the swirling mists of thoughts into something solid, a gem he can offer out to his lover.

Or, he can simply say the first thing that can be turned into a question out loud, vague thoughts about the future, about their future, giving rise to a question he wouldn't dare even entertain in any other situation. "Are we... do you want to have a family? A um... bigger, than just us?"
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-19-2020, 07:44 PM