hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Yes.” Sunjata murmurs, agreeing before flinching slightly at the shout, the surprise overtaking him as the blanket is freed and he burrows himself in against Nate as if his lover held all the answers and safety within an arms reach. Haai wraps her wing around Pemota, tucking the Star whale in tight against a fuzzy body in a makeshift cocoon that’s not so different from the way the blanket encompasses the two men.

He feels Nate pressing up against him, feels the hands drag through his curls, goosebumps rising against his skin as he feels Nate’s nails drag down his spine. And so he focuses on it, hands running along Nate’s shoulders, thumbs pressed against collarbones, body pressed as tight as he can against the Ascended when the question hits.

His gut reaction is to say no, but this isn’t Korofi regardless of how much he sometimes thinks it is. There’s no trials. There’s no swim tests of tossing little boys into floodwaters and waiting to see who lived. And it’s that pause that has him staring at Nate through the darkness, pressing his face into the crook of his lover’s neck. “We could.” He pauses, swallowing around the tightness of his throat. “Yes. Yes, I think I want that.” A child they could raise, a child that could be better than them, that could prove to himself that he’s not his father, that he wouldn’t turn into the Arbiter of Korofi with stone metal skin and oil for blood.

But it’s his turn to ask a question, and he nuzzles his head up against Nate’s skin to peer at him, a softness to his gaze. “Do you want to have a child?” He asks, imagining that with all the magic and things in this world it might be able to make it a possibility.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-19-2020, 08:44 PM