hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
There’s a no that rumbled up and Sunjata pauses, his heartbeat continuing to thunder as he focuses on which part Nate’s speaking of. All of it? Or just the fact that Sunjata regretted getting caught, regretted getting his mother and Lusea murdered so much that he wouldn’t have done it in the first place. Or maybe, just maybe, he could’ve avoided all of it if he didn’t survive his Trial.

Ah, but here he is spiraling again into the what if’s. Ans hadn’t it all been worth it in the end? Didn’t he have Nate here in his arms, someone that understood the darkest parts of him and still loved him anyway? Someone who didn’t judge the shitty things he did, someone who didn’t throw it back in his face.

But the question is bounced back and Sunjata’s arms squeeze Nate gently, shifting a bit in bed comfortably so he might focus on what Nate says. His lips part, about to add something to what Nate says, when the conversation shifts and something about the Ascended feels almost lighter. All he can do after that is press a soft kiss to his fiancé’s temple, settling back in the pillows and blankets, not wanting to spiral more.

Food is the next question and it takes Sunjata completely off guard, fingers tapping along Nate’s side as he considers it. “A lot of the same as here.” That’s what he can remember, at least, the fever rearing its head in ways that have Sunjata unable to remember if there were weird creatures like the worms in Flowerbirth there. “Mom always got the kitchen to make a blackberry pie for my birthday.” He says softly, fondly. “She got in trouble every year, but she did it every year. Even the year of my Trial.” He takes a sharp inhale, a quiet laugh managing to slip from his lips.

There was a shop… Down the main avenue of the city that I went to with the rebellion a lot of the tim. A grimy bar with the best burgers. And beside it was a pasta place that served every kind you could think of.” He’d spent many nights at both of them when the rebellion was venturous enough to breach the surface of the upper class neighborhoods. “Did you have that?” He’d be lying if he said his mouth wasn’t watering with the thought.
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-22-2020, 08:08 PM