hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
”That’s not surprising.” Despite everything, despite how hard his childhood had been, how much trauma he’d gone through, Sunjata was still a rich kid. ”If I didn’t help my nonna, she made me stand in the corner. And if I didn’t help good enough, she hit my hands with her spoon.” Nate laughs, stretching his fingers out against his fiances chest. ”She always told me to help mom when I went home again, and I always told her I would, but...” His grin catches suddenly, on the sharp edge of a memory. ”Dad wouldn’t let me.” Its quieter, almost emotionless, Nate’s grin faded away to nothing for a moment, before he bounces back, unable to linger in his own darkness.

With one little question, he's unlocked so much, plans tripping over each other in their haste to be made, in Nate’s silent, internal excitement. There’s a kitchen in the Slagveld, isn’t there? Maybe... maybe he can work something out. Make something work, so he can cook, so he doesn’t have to be afraid of burning a second place down. ”Burgers, fries, and a coke. A perfect meal.” Though now he’s reminded himself of the one thing he can’t replicate. With the way his thoughts keep splitting, dragging his focus this way and that, it’s a wonder Nate can even continue speaking along the same line. ”I used to get a milkshake, but it’s too much if I’m drinking.” He really is just talking for the sake of it now, isn’t he?

”You brat.” There’s a smile wrapped around the words, Nate shifting so he can look his fiancé in the eyes, pride and exasperation both clear on his face. ”Before then, when I still had blood. It was pasta back then. Obviously.” Nate nods, as if that settles things, and leans in, sealing the words with a kiss, shorter than he wants (though aren’t all of them?) but no less passionate for it. When he pulls back, his eye catches on on Sunjata’s, the blue bright, shining, even under the blankets.

”I can make those! You just... you just...” Though nothing comes out, Nate hand gestures against Sunjata’s chest, drawing out lines, then pinching, gently. All things considered, they’re easy. ”I’ve never seen you in a bowtie before.” Nate tries to imagine it, though with the majority of his mind boiling, what’s left can’t muster the vision to see it. ”Will you... wear one to the wedding?” He starts to slip while he asks the question, dropping down until his lips can brush the attuned’s collar, another kiss laid there, where a bow tie would sit.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-23-2020, 03:03 PM