hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Never before in his life has Nate been described as cute. It shocks him out of his upset, for a moment, his one eye blown wide and his mouth gaping open. An almost shy grin creeps over his face as he leans in, pressing a kiss to Sunjata’s cheek on the way to his ear. ”Don’t try and flatter your way out of this Sunny.” As soon as his whisper is shared, Nate draws back again, his rant continuing.

The indignant procession is halted again though, by Sunjata miming the word capellini, Nate unable to maintain his composure. ”Capelliiiniii!” Every sound is leaned into until it nearly breaks, the most overwrought faux Italian accent he’s ever managed leaving Nate. ”It’sa bella... uh, wait fuck I know this, um... bella lingua, si? Giddy giggles leave him now as well, everything taking on a sheen of hilarity.

”Nothing nothing.” Nate confirms, a sing song challenge in his voice. Whether or not it was supposed to come after didn’t matter though, not really. ”I can be naked the whole time, it’s fine. The people want to see me Sunny.” His head is thrown back, though his eye doesn’t roll, as much as it would fit. No, the blue gaze is still focused on Sunjata, considering his words. Fancy would be, well... fancy. And it would be nicer if they matched. And ooooh, ”That’s a very... very very very good point.” Pulling his arms suddenly, Nate rises, and looks down at the other man. ”I’ll be fancy too. Fancy as fuck.”

It’s almost surreal, talking about getting married, thinking about what he’s going to wear. This isn’t where he’d thought life would take him, was never where he’d pictured himself. A hazy blue eye rakes up and down his fiancé’s body, and then Nate drops down again, pressing a kiss under Sunjata’s ear. ”I’m so lucky to have you.” Another kiss, lingering longer this time. ”We should practice though. The taking it off part.”
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-24-2020, 04:33 AM