Keep the streets empty for me
Jack~
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Listen closely, closely to the floor, emitting all its graces through the pores
Candies and wine, she really is being spoiled. A citrus candy is nibbled at experimentally before Nerissa devours it, setting the bag down and reaching to take a sip of the wine, eyes never leaving Jack. She wonders distantly if he knows what a show of trust it is, if this is a deliberate move in a complex game of chess, or if it’s merely good intentions, an attempt to curry favour.

Nerissa drifts closer to the edge of the canals, leaning against the wall beside the spot Jack plops down. ”A ghost whale and a storm? It’s never a dull moment for you, is it?” Her voice stays even as it ever does, though there’s something on the quirk of her lips, the somewhat vicious way she crushes a candy between her teeth, that belies some sort of quiet discontent.

Her head cocks to the side, just a little bit, at the mention of a sickness. Her eyes above the waves are apparently lacking.”We don’t suffer from the same weak constitutions your kind seems to, I’m happy to report.” Reaching out of the water a little further, Nerissa brushes the back of her fingers  along the smugglers jaw. ”Have any of your connections been affected?” She asks lightly. The answer had better be no. The reason she doesn’t know about this had better be because it didn’t affect her.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-17-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-20-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-28-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-30-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 10-06-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 10-09-2020, 12:47 PM