the principle of the thing
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
JACK
Jack raises his hand with a warning bounce of his eyebrows as he’s punched playfully in the shoulder, but the fact that he didn’t go ahead and smack the Hali suggests it was received in good nature. He’s a little surprised at the squid ink, of all things, imagining the cook means to blind people with it, but he gives a mental shrug as his magic realises what Saiden really intends to do. ”If the next soup you serve is black, I know why,” he teases.

Nodding his aye, Jack also helps to fill in the hole Saiden had dug. Once they’re finished he steps back, trusting the tide to do the rest of the work. Then he takes one handle of the chest, gesturing for the Hali to take the other. ”Aight. Time to get the fuck back in the shade nod get a drink, I reckon. Pleasure doin’ business with you.”
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Grinning at Jack's comment, Saiden shook his head. Taking the vial from his pocket, he shook in a little between his fingers. "Nah, I wouldn't waste this on soup."

Tucking the squid ink away again, he winked. "But just wait until ye try my pasta with squid ink sauce. To die for." He brought his fingers up to his lips for a chef's kiss. Thoughts of noodles coated in savory flavoring filled his mind and he licked his lips as if in anticipation.

Making sure the chest was securely closed, he moved to his handle. Grunting as he lifted it, he nodded. "Sounds good to me." Gesturing for the captain to lead the way the cook blinked. "Oh, speaking of drinks, Raza wants whatever ye promised to bring back for her." He glanced at the other man.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
JACK
”It sounds it,” Jack says dryly, holding the other side of the chest and hefting it up with Saiden. Together it’s easy for them to carry it over the sands, and the captain doesn’t give the curious glass cathedral behind them a second glance as he heads back towards the comparative hustle and bustle of the docks. Then the cook mentions Raza and Jack snorts, raising an eyebrow across at him. ”She’s got you hasslin’ on her behalf, has she?” He tuts.

”I’ll get it to her when I’ve got confirmation that the Hanged Man’s up to par properly again. But I’ll be sure to keep that in mind, Hali.” And with nothing further to say on the subject, the pair cross the sands back to solid ground, shade and a good amount of whiskey and rum to wet their throats.

~FIN
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!