the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lights will guide you home, & ignite your bones
& i will try to fix you
You too have supplies to gather. It's one of the only reasons that you leave the Tower at all. When you do have reason to go out into the world, it's much easier in this form. Attuned aren't as common in Stormbreak as in other parts of the world you understand, but this is the only life you've known. It's rare for you to meet another, rarer still to share silent conversations and emotions through the bond. The magic of being an attuned is somewhat lost in this place, but again, you've never known anything different.

So off you go, weaving through legs and offering up the occasional bark of disagreement should someone think of you as a stray.

Spying Luciana in the crowd but thinking little of it, you realize after a few moments that you're likely going to the same place given how you both intuitively weave the same patterns through the throng of people. You aren't sure if she's seen you in this form before; it isn't a secret (unlike your other shift), but being relatively unsocial, it isn't something you flaunt about either.
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by October - 09-18-2020, 04:49 PM