the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lights will guide you home, & ignite your bones
& i will try to fix you
Things might have gone any number of ways from that moment. You might have wandered separately off on your errands. There might have been an awkward moment once Luciana realized who you were beneath the tri-coloured fur. Would it have led to embarrassment? Sex in an alley? Never speaking again? Who could say. The moment had endless possibilities. That is, until it only had one.

The clatter of scaffolding rings out through the square as the second-floor balcony of a shop collapses onto the street below. Instantly you bark loudly, honeyed-eyes trained on the Hammer's receding form as if you might call her back by sound alone. Weaving through bodies as if you were some agility dog and not a completely out of shape doctor, you arrive at the scene. It seems as though there are two bodies trapped beneath a mound of rubble and wood. There might be some superficial wounds on those who had been nearby, but from the smell and sound of it, they are your priority.

Instantly you shift, now in scrubs with your hair piled atop your head, glancing around for anyone with the strength to help you start to move the collapsed balcony.
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by October - 09-19-2020, 05:28 PM