the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
You're focused on your task, but not deliriously so. This is what you've been trained for, and though it's true you see most of your patients inside of the clinic, it will take more than this to raise your hackles. Even so, you appreciate Luciana's swift action. Calling for the Dragoons is probably overkill, but you'll happily take the muscle.

"We need to remove what we can, but slowly. Carefully." You explain. "If something is too heavy, it will make things worse for those trapped below if we shift it only to realize we can't move it, and let it fall back on them." This might be common sense, but it's worth repeating. You've no way of knowing how the older woman's mind works in a crisis. "Slow and deliberate is what we need."

So saying, you continue to move the pieces of rubble that you're sure you can manage. All the while you're speaking to the two who are trapped below, letting them know who you are and that help is already here.
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by October - 09-19-2020, 06:14 PM