the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
You glance sidelong at her, nodding. Perhaps it's because she's older, or it's her accomplished position within the Order that sets your mind at ease. This isn't an overly complicated task, and though the stakes are high for those beneath, you find yourself allowing quite a bit of easy trust to flow toward the Hammer.

Whatever she is doing you ignore for the time being, offering more soothing words of reassurance to those trapped below. You think you can hear the general outcry and cheers that herald the arrival of the Dragoons but you can't be sure, and you aren't going to waste time turning around to check. "Do me a favour, if that's who I think it is, don't let them just take over." You grumble under your breath. The last thing you need is some captain storming in and thinking it will sound good over dinner to talk about how they'd saved lives that morning when really they did nothing but get in your way.
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by October - 09-20-2020, 02:58 AM