you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
This life is priceless
By that I mean it's worth nothing
The Spire, even shattered as it is, inspires a kind of peace, a kind that is sorely needed in the wave of strange illness sweeping the continent. It's managed to touch even their Family, ascended's growing strange, loopy almost. Perhaps they should speak to the Voice, ask her what to do, how to help, but that's a thought for later, after their little pilgrimage. They'd heard the man who'd set up in the tip of the spire had perished, leaving the building free to be explored to their heart's content.

At least, they intend to explore it. There must be some curse, some kind of divine intervention placing people in their path, every time that is their intention.

It must be anticlimactic, expecting some kind of beast, some kind of monster, and coming face to face with them instead. Not that Osozo knows what the man is thinking, what shadows he sees as the Demi-god approaches, unhurried. Their hair is a shock of bright yellow, at odds with their dark clothing, the bright blue of their eyes, an unintentional mimicry of the Voice's glow.

"Hello." They call cautiously, something stopping their steps a fair distance from the man, barely close enough to talk. Close enough to know that this man is something unknown, to know that that thought shakes them. "Enjoying the sights?"
So quit flexing, before you hurt something
OsozO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Osozo - 09-20-2020, 08:07 PM