you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
Osozo might have thought they didn't fit the description of a monster, but to Gideon they were almost perfect for it. The bright, unnatural colours, the clear sense he received as he looked upon them that this was not someone of the Old Gods but something new, vile, made - he swallowed, daring to look into the eyes that held the glow of the Voice (which he had never seen, but he'd heard tales).

He laughed at the casual greeting, the sound angry and sarcastic: what a trick, to pretend to be so calm, so welcoming. "Can't say I am. Who likes to see a broken prison? Means the scum are out on the streets." Gideon was sure that Osozo would know what he spoke about, but for emphasis he reached back to smack the Spire.

As much as the others presence angered him, disgusted him, he had to admit he was morbidly curious: it helped to know ones enemy. "What even are you? Were you ever human, ever of the Old Gods? To turn so far...you can't have ever been a person."
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-21-2020, 05:36 PM