you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
This life is priceless
By that I mean it's worth nothing
The blue in their eyes flickers white, just for a moment, before the fist collides with their face and Osozo is pushed back by the force. A hand rises to touch their face, to wonder at the trickle of fluid coming from their nose. There's no pain, of course there isn't, but that doesn't make it better. The demi-gods face twists into a sudden snarl of anger, teeth bared and eyes and hair both swirling dark red, the colour of a mans blood, when it's spilled by angry tools. "How dare I?"

Their recovery takes only a moment, Osozo rising up and stepping forward again, faster this time, fast as only an ascended bathed in shadows can be. Both hands are outstretched, one reaching for Gideon's face, and the other grabbing for the offending fist. Electricity crackles beneath their skin, their palms flickering.

And while they reached, Osozo crackled, roared, every ounce of fury in their body pouring out. "Your time has passed. Your gods will fade from this world, replaced by the New. Replaced, by us."
So quit flexing, before you hurt something
OsozO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Osozo - 09-27-2020, 06:37 PM