on a windy day [se]
for chuy
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Being reminded of Kia was inevitable in everything he did, and he'd had enough people share their condolences, and spent enough time in his own head, that he had built up a sort of guard against it. He accepted the gratitude with a nod - the ningo establishment that he'd built in town, while not the full dream of a farm he had planned, was enough to keep the region comfortable, to take the pressure off the hunters. And he'd recruited some young workers too, to take care of things when he wasn't there - it was a smaller version of his dream, fulfilling the same purpose at least.

He tried not to let the bitterness that she wasn't here to live it with him get to him.

'Glad they have had the desired effect.' he replied softly, genuinely pleased that his plans had gone well.

'And uh, yeah. Thanks.' His words were stilted and awkward, as he retreated more into himself, shifting his weight and casting his gaze out over the snowy expanse surrounding them. Auni bleated softly, and leaned against his bondmate's strong forelegs for security. A bit of tension relaxed from Chuy. 'I've done what I can to cope. The most foolish thing was going to the Climb, completely unprepared, when the season first turned…' he admitted, letting his gaze turn back to the reindeer, a mental, almost helpless sort of shrug expressing itself across the bond.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
on a windy day [se] - by Noah - 09-21-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Chulane - 09-25-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: on a windy day - by Noah - 10-04-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Chulane - 10-06-2020, 12:10 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Noah - 10-16-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: on a windy day [se] - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: on a windy day [se] - by Noah - 11-14-2020, 04:01 PM