[se] when another is gone
for Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
every time i think i've finally made it, i learn i'm farther away than i have ever been before
Noah took the bowl from the man as he seemed to drift in and out of a haze. Noah watched with calm, though growing concerned, ice-blue eyes. It was something the two of them shared -- glacier eyes in color and composition. Solid, cold, scrutinizing. Noah couldn't help but notice it even with the sickness looming over the warlord. Deimos moved like time had slowed down around him, and the answer to his question mixed with the way he was made Noah uneasy. The hunter stood, moving to place the bowl on a high counter near Deimos' cot. The ill man's next words almost missed Noah completely, but he caught the tail end of the request.

The hunter moved about the infirmary quickly, but not frantically. He didn't really know where he could find something for the warrior to drink, but he was going to try. He fumbled in cupboards and looked at the labels of tonic and different medicines until he came upon something that the man could actually drink: liquor. It was clear and when the hunter popped the cork, it smelled strong. He bit the inside of his cheek as he thought about it for a moment, but finally decided that if it didn't do anything else helpful it might at least help the man sleep.

Pouring some of it into the bowl he had given the dried luxure in before, Noah turned back towards Deimos' cot. "Oh!" He exclaimed, though quite quietly, before rushing back over to the man's side and pushing him more upright without a second thought. "Here," He said, extending the bowl with the clear liquor in it. "How else do you feel? What else do you feel?" If there was anything else the hunter could do for him, he wanted to do it.

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
[se] when another is gone - by Deimos - 09-23-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Noah - 10-03-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Deimos - 10-03-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Noah - 10-04-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Deimos - 10-04-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Noah - 10-17-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Deimos - 10-17-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Noah - 10-17-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Deimos - 10-17-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: [se] when another is gone - by Noah - 10-19-2020, 03:32 PM