no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I loved you so much it was making me sick
Vai has kept her promise, though its spread her thinner than the last dip of butter across her responsibilities to Torchline while the Taliesins are away. Still, she’s not left Sunjata since finding him in the hidden rooms at the Slagveld, and while the Arbiter can’t be said to be in a good way, she’s still ensured that he hasn’t run off again or hurt himself too badly. He even has something of a routine, if sleeping and being delirious and drinking small amounts of tea counts as one.

Then, as Vai is opening a window, in tumbles Nate. She hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s just said, only that it’s definitely his voice, and she whips around to face the door with open surprise on her face. Surprise and delight, and she’s forgotten all about the he’s sick too part as she rushes forward to hug him. ”Gods damn it I thought you were dead,” she hisses. ”Where have you been?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Vervain - 09-24-2020, 07:58 PM