no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I loved you so much it was making me sick
Vai has just realised she’s perhaps overstepped the mark a bit by flinging her arms around Nate, but before she can adjust herself he’s hugging her back, the witch raising a brow as she gazes up at him. His first words make it apparent that he’s still sick, but fuck it - he is alive, and that’s better than the alternative. ”I’ll worry all I like,” she says, grumbling a little and trying to stifle the smile as he kisses her curls.

”Melita?” She doesn’t bother with the clouds and the dragon and the egg - that could be true or it could be a delusion, and she doesn’t have the patience to figure out which. ”She isn’t here, Nate. Sunny is, though - come on. He’s been worried about you.” Stepping back from him doesn’t seem like an option, so she guides them at an awkward waddle to the bed where she’s tucked Sunjata in to keep him safe (and to stop him from escaping).

”Sunny? Wake up, you’ve got a present.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Vervain - 09-25-2020, 04:31 PM